[Towertalk] F12 C4XL or C4SXL Which to buy?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] F12 C4XL or C4SXL Which to buy?
From: sm2cew@telia.com (Peter Sundberg)
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 14:44:06 +0000
Fellow towertalkians, regarding Jims questions;

Am I right in assuming that the F12 yagis are designed for 20, 15 and 10
mtrs and 17/12 mtrs only work because there is a load at the end of the
coax and you need to use a tuner to operate there..
Performance on those bands seems mediocre at the most. Kinda like stating
that a 20 mtr monobander also works on 17 and 12 mtrs.. of course it does.

Or am I missing something ?

73/Peter SM2CEW
www.qsl.net/sm2cew