[Towertalk] F12 C4XL or C4SXL Which to buy?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] F12 C4XL or C4SXL Which to buy?
From: sm2cew@telia.com (Peter Sundberg)
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 07:11:52 +0000
Hi Tom.

Yes, I understand that, but my point is that advertising the antenna as a 5
bander opens up the opportunity to do the same thing for virtually any
antenna as anything at the end of a coax will radiate on 20-10 mtrs.
F12's advertising should be questioned a little more in my opinion, people
think they buy an antenna for 5 bands when they don't. F12 sell a tribander
that is "forced" to run on WARC-bands, with properties that are so poor
that the antenna even shoots the other way on one band.

Anyone else advertising like they do would be flamed, but they get away
with it. Question is why..

73/Peter SM2CEW