[Towertalk] M2 10-30LP8 log periodic Yagi

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] M2 10-30LP8 log periodic Yagi
From: eisinger@velocitus.net (Bill Eisinger)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 07:23:03 -0700
I have the M2 7&10-30 "Skip Log" which is the same antenna with a 40m
element added.  I have it at 70' and been extremely pleased with its
performance. As John says, it isn't the same as a large mono-bander but, it
is a very competitive antenna. It is a big antenna and somewhat complicated
to assemble however, the construction of the antenna is top notch.  Also,
M2's service is second to none.

I spent quite a bit of time trying to decide how to get the best bang for my
buck on a single boom when I was evaluating antennas.  While a log is indeed
a compromise antenna in many ways, you won't go wrong with the M2.

73's,
Bill, AA7X