[Towertalk] Tower + Hazer package

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Tower + Hazer package
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 14:12:04 -0500
Rod, I don't have a lot of time right at this minute, but I have the Glen
Martin 70 ft package.  I put it up 3 yrs ago (!) with TONS of help from the
TT group.  I have lots of photos and comments and will be glad to send you a
bunch of stuff when I have a little more time.  I have a C31XR with T2X at
the top.  It all works great.  A little pricey, but you don't climb the
tower, and one guy can bring it down, including handling the guys, in a few
minutes.  Going up takes a little longer, depending on how much "cold
cranking power" you have!  73