[Towertalk] Tower + Hazer package

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Tower + Hazer package
From: joe@xyz.net (WL7M)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 21:17:30 -0900
Only my observations:

1 - The release cord has withstood Arctic conditions for several years,
without any problems.  It shows no sign of weather or UV related
degradation, and works every time.

2 -  My weather equipment has recorded numerous 125+ mph gusts from storms
out of the Gulf of Alaska and I've experienced no problems with my Rohn
25/Hazer installation, although the height is "only" 40 feet, with one set
of Philystran guys at the top of the tower.

3 -  My Mosley Pro 57B is rises to a height of about 45 feet, with a 5
element Cushcraft 6 meter beam about 10 feet above that.

73,
Joe
WL7M
Fritz Creek, Alaska