[Towertalk] Detuned Mosley CL-36-M

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Detuned Mosley CL-36-M
From: w5ba@compuserve.com (Gerald D'Entremont)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 07:45:59 -0600
Tom...and others,

OK...I believe!  Yes, I'm familiar with both the Cushcraft and Wilson.
It's just that the coupling of a short piece of RG8 center conductor
flopping around inside an 1 1/4" section of tubing seems like awfully
'loose' coupling to me.  I DID note that the DE length dimensions
in the documentation were LONGER than that of the reflector, which
would support the greater inductive reactance as per the original post.
Thanks for all the replies and clarification.

73, Gerald  W5BA  w5ba@compuserve.com