[Towertalk] OT-Virus???

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] OT-Virus???
From: Bill Otten" <res0958z@verizon.net (Bill Otten)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:38:19 -0400
I've received notices from mail administrators (just this morning in fact)
that a mail I supposedly sent was infected. Trouble is, I don't even have
that individuals name in my address book. Here's the text of the message I
received....perhaps if someone reads it and notices the addressee as someone
in THEIR address book, it might suggest where the infected computer is.