Fw: [Towertalk] Antenna Analyzer Suggestions?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [Towertalk] Antenna Analyzer Suggestions?
From: kq2m@mags.net (Robert Shohet)
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 18:34:59 -0400
14.5% tax is pretty bad.  Seems like it might be worthwhile to take a drive
to meet a "friend" somewhere inside the US border who happens to have the
unit.

 Your "friend" can still buy it for $319 or less (new) WE/O sales tax or
 shipping costs.  I didn't buy the coils and eight  1.5v alkaline batteries
cost me about $5.

 I'm sure that you can greatly reduce the cost of purchase with a little
"legwork".  Saving $300 CA sounds like it is worth a few tanks of gas.  Good
 luck.

Bob KQ2M