[Towertalk] Building Permit or Not

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Building Permit or Not
From: k6sdw@hotmail.com (Eddy Avila)
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 21:53:01 +0000
Just remember, governments have the legal authority to force you to remove
structures built without proper permits and they can levy fines as well!!!

Here in Placer County, CA -- tower less than 200' don't need permits....at
least that was the deal about 10 years ago. A bigger problem could be your
anal, control-freak neighbors that go and complain.

Good luck...73 /ed