[Towertalk] I Have Prob w/Virus Msgs

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] I Have Prob w/Virus Msgs
From: kb9cry@attbi.com (kb9cry@attbi.com)
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 13:28:02 +0000
I have a problem with virus discussions on the TowerTalk
reflector.  They have nothing at all to do with towers
and antennas.  If you're not running Norton Antivirus or
McAfee's or another top of the line antivirus software,
then you stand a chance of being bit.  I suggest we all
stop posting these msgs here; I feel for those who do
get bit but that's part of the learning curve.  Norton
has saved me before and I've never had a problem.  Sri
for the bandwidth.

PS  Got my P5 card in the mail yesterday; it's real
pretty and now I can take my P5RS7 card off the wall!!

73 Phil  KB9CRY