[Towertalk] Dayton declining...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Dayton declining...
From: wa3gin@erols.com (David Jordan)
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 14:23:32 -0400
Elmers...now that is a concept.

Imagine how many hams would be in the USA today if each of us made the
committment to find and Elmer one new ham a year or one every 5 years,
etc. Myself  I've Elmered four hams in 30 yrs so, not to bad but not
good either.

I work in the IT field also and  I've got three guys interested in the
hobby...they really like ham fest for the UPS and Racks that show up, HAHA.

73s,
dave
wa3gin