[Towertalk] Water in Universal Base Stubs

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Water in Universal Base Stubs
From: n1lo@hotmail.com (Mark .)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 08:21:37 -0400
<< I filled my legs with anchor cement.  It's been fine for the last 13
years. John >>

How about the Shop vac with an accessory piece of garden hose to suck the
water out, then filling them with paraffin wax? I'm not sure just how deep
these tubes are, but the wax might be easier than forcing cement down there.
Don't use one of the XYL's best sauce pots for this!

--...MARK_N1LO...--