[Towertalk] KLM34XA Manual

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] KLM34XA Manual
From: kc2tn@comcast.net (KC2TN)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 18:49:01 -0400
I have scanned images of each page I can send you for the KT34XA...
Each page is a BMP about 900K each scanned at 800 x 1100.

Zipped up all 20 pages total about 6.5meg in one zip file.

I can send this to you if you can handle that file size...or
I can break it down into smaller email files if you like.

I presently don't have PDF file creation ability.

Joe - KC2TN