[Towertalk] US Towers..Lousy Support

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] US Towers..Lousy Support
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 23:14:41 EDT
    Okay - everyone gets and gives bad service once in awhile.

    OTOH I know personally of people who have gotten excellent
above-and-beyond service from UST.

    Tower manufacturing companies are insurance-driven so they take a very
conservative posture on just about everything. Windload capacity for a given
windspeed is not something they'll elaborate on over what's published in
their out-of-date catalog. They don't have an engineering staff and
can't/won't give their opinions on anything that isn't published.

    I don't know why they're ignoring you guys.

    BTW TowerTalk is NOT the manufacturer/dealer bashing reflector. I realize
that most of the topics on TT have to do with BUYING something so I am in
favor of any useful comments about the products and dealers/manufacturers
that we give our money to.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH -