[Towertalk] I need help

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] I need help
From: smidtca@sprint.ca (Carl Smidt)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:05:46 -0400
Hi Carlos,

There are more ways than one to skin a cat. As a teenager I also had =
problems with neighbours, so I hooked my Viking II up to the slat =
springs (commonly used in those days) under my mattress and f'ired =
away'. Made all kinds of contacts, but today you would also need a good =
antenna tuner for the job  :>).  Good luck Carlos and hang in there!

73,   Carl  VE9OV=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20