[Towertalk] re: [Towertalk ] Snap hook source?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] re: [Towertalk ] Snap hook source?
From: VE6JY Don Moman" <ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca (VE6JY Don Moman)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 22:34:26 -0000
Up here, various Safety supply companies sell the hooks (and some even carry
the larger gorilla hooks) with or without lanyards.
Some farm equipment stores also sell the smaller hooks, often without the
awkward to use safety clip that prevents the main snap from opening.
And don't overlook the local  Pawn Shop and industrial Auctions..... they
often have lanyards (and belts).

Don VE6JY