[Towertalk] Double protection - climbing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Double protection - climbing
From: kcechura@umr.edu (Ken Cechura)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:40:16 -0600
QST had an article about this some time ago....  (well, within the last
10 years)....  If this wasn't finals week, I'd go down to the radio club
office and find it for you, but I am lacking time, and probably wont
remember after christmas break.  If you're interested in it, drop me an
email and remind me about it after break (mid-january) and ill scan it
and send it to you.

73
Ken

       Kenneth R. Cechura, KC9UMR