[Towertalk] Double protection - climbing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Double protection - climbing
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:06:01 EST
In a message dated 12/16/02 12:34:31 PM Pacific Standard Time, hrg@cifnet.com
writes:

> Is there a beginner's guide to climbing towers?

    I've never seen one, not even in the commercial field. Everyone picks up
their knowledge on-the-job and/or from more experienced hands.

    This is where the splendid folk on TowerTalk can be real helpful. Just
realize that *everyone* has their own preferred method for some of these
things. I'll guarantee you that if you've got 5 tower climbers, you've got 5
different ways of doing things.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
Champion Radio Products -