[Towertalk] Coax

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Coax
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 08:32:24 -0800
Hi Tom,

Sounds like the "professionals" who did these government installations were
unfamiliar with gravity.

RG17 and similarly constructed cables cannot be run vertically for any
distance without a clamped loop at the top of the run.

73 & happy holidays!

Steve WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti