[Towertalk] Space Saver Dipoles

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Space Saver Dipoles
From: N5BSD@arrl.net (John von Gonten)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 12:23:04 -0600
Well since I sent it to the wrong address the first trip let us hope I
got it right this round.

Has anyone dealt with or know what kind of performance
Can be had from W9INN's shortened dipoles??

I am looking for a way to get something in the air
To use for 160M shows to have a 71' space-saver and I am
Trying to figure out if it would perform well, or acceptably

I am dealing with limited space, so I have to kinda squeeze and
compromise a bit At least until I can move to a location with more room
and more possibilities
For Antenna placement

Thanks in Advance

| John von Gonten   -  N5BSD            | ERROR 406: file corrupt:

| Packet:                               | config.earth --- reboot
universe?
| Email : N5BSD@rblprd.com              | (Y/N)

| WEB   : http://www.rblprd.com         |
| WEB2  : HTTP://n5bsd.dyndns.ws        |

                 CH3

                 / \
           N----C   C==O
          CH    C   N--CH3
            \  / \ /
             N    C
             |   ||
            CH3   O
Can you name this molecule that we all love??