Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn
From: "Robert Shohet" <kq2m@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 11:47:38 -0500
Facts?

Blaming ONE political party for a decision you don't like is LAME,
INFLAMMATORY and IRRESPONSIBLE!  Behavior not even to be tolerated from a
4-year old!  (It's THEIR fault even though I did it too!)

In this country, the last time I checked, there has been NO recent piece of
legislation of major consequence that has become law without VOTES, YES,
VOTES, from BOTH parties!

If you don't like their votes or decision, then take it up in an APPROPRIATE
forum which is NOT towertalk.  Meanwhile, blaming a group that you obviously
don't like for a decision made by people of MANY stripes and beliefs,
simply shows how BIASED AND NON-OBJECTIVE you really are.  We don't need or
want that kind of rhetoric on this reflector.  It isn't good in "real life"
either!

Bob KQ2M