RE: [TowerTalk] Rohn

To: <K7LXC@aol.com>, <W1GOR@maine.rr.com>, <stevekz9g@verizon.net>,<kq2m@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Rohn
From: "W1GOR" <W1GOR@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 10:52:53 -0500
Steve,

My comments are the result of frustrating attempts to obtain technical
information from Tashjian about an LM-470 tower.  It has taken far too many
e-mails and snail mails to even get their attention to my request.  After
finally getting very little information, parts were ordered.  The parts
order was 'lost' by Tashjian, and a duplicate sent by my client, an RF
surveying company.  When the parts finally arrived, the quality and total
lack of precision was all too obvious.  Four of the five parts had to be
re-machined and re-galvanized.

As far as I'm concerned, Tashjian has failed to produce an acceptable
product, and he deserves each and every NEGATIVE comment that his
disappointed customers can issue.  As for your comments to me, I have fully
justified my allegations with regard to Tashjian Towers.  I do not SPRAY,
sir... I hit exactly what I aim at... One Shot, One Down..!

L.M.Feldman, W1GOR
Cencom Associates
Gorham, Maine