Re: [allowed] Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn<<<<<warning >>>>>>>>>>

To: "Jeremy Hopkins" <jwh@hopkinsonline.net>,"Bill Aycock" <baycock@direcway.com>, <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [allowed] Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn<<<<<warning >>>>>>>>>>
From: Didier Juges <didier@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 09:36:58 -0600
Maybe you have been using a redirect e-mail address, and you still get the messages forwarded from your old address, but the message you are sending is coming from the new address which the system does not recognize.

Just a thought, I had that problem a few times.

Now, over time, I am sure the foul language should do it :-)

Happy holidays

73,
Didier KO4BB