[TowerTalk] Rohn

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn
From: "Robert Shohet" <kq2m@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 16:03:40 -0500
> > > UTTER ROT!  The last time I checked there were TWO parties in this
> country
> > > and NO
> > > major trade bills go into effect without signatures from BOTH sides.
> > >
> > > Besides which, this rant has absolutely NO place on this reflector.
> Rohn
> > > managed it's business BADLY!  End of story.
> > >

> > While I have to admit, many of us got a little carried away
> > with the political parts of this message, one has to wonder
> > why someone would start out political, then state that the
> > political had no place on the mailing list.....

The reason is very simple....  Grossly inaccurate and inflammatory comments
need to be addressed - especially when the result of the rant is to distort
the truth.

If someone who didn't like "Northerners" stated that the Northeners murdered
millions of "Southeners" in the civil war and blamed all the civil war
deaths only on  the North, I would feel compelled to respond.  So would many
other people on both sides.  A comment of that nature shouldn't just be
ignored.  Hopefully you get the point.

Regardless, a comment of the previous type should never be made on THIS
reflector. Although many of us occasionally run far afield of the
reflector's intent,
Political comments have no place here.

Back to net.

Bob KQ2M