Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn
From: "Larry Saletzki" <wa9vrh@mtco.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 17:48:34 -0600
Well I screwed up and the Saturday paper is out in the trash. In case any of
you have any concern about what is really happening to Rohn and especially
the people that worked for them.
It appears that a Canadian company bought the assets of Rohn. It appears
that there is no guarantee of jobs for the people in the Peoria area or the
Frankfort, Ind. Plant. It looks like they will all be holding the bag.
So maybe the political crap should cease and maybe some thought for the
people that dedicated their lives to providing some pretty great towers for
many years ought to be given some consideration. For those of you that have
never been laid off or canned from a job that you have spent many years
doing you best at believe me I don't recommend it.
73 Larry WA9VRH