Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn

To: W1GOR@maine.rr.com, stevekz9g@verizon.net, kq2m@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 18:29:44 EST
In a message dated 12/14/03 7:53:49 AM Pacific Standard Time,
W1GOR@maine.rr.com writes:

> As far as I'm concerned, Tashjian has failed to produce an acceptable
>  product, and he deserves each and every NEGATIVE comment that his
>  disappointed customers can issue.  As for your comments to me, I have fully
>  justified my allegations with regard to Tashjian Towers.  I do not SPRAY,
>  sir... I hit exactly what I aim at... One Shot, One Down..!

    Well, you didn't say any of this before - not that that makes it okay.

    While this isn't the Amateur Manufacuturer or Dealer Rant & Rave
Reflector, I do encourage thoughtful posts of interest to us all - including
experiences good and bad with people and companies we spend money with.

    A post to TT sharing your experience would've been more useful than your
"One Shot" character assassination.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TT ADMIN