Re: [TowerTalk] My New 40M Antenna

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] My New 40M Antenna
From: Chuck Sudds <chuck@dxham.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:30:59 -0600
At 07:39 PM 12/18/03 +0000, kb9cry@comcast.net wrote:

Thanks for the photos and information about the installation, Phil! Very impressive. Looks like you had fewer problems then I did getting my 5el 20M monobander atop my 90ft Rohn 45G. Bent a Rohn gin pole in the process. Next time, the "Tram System" will definitely be used!

Chuck KØTVD

Wishing to brag; check out my new 40M antenna & tower erected this summer/fall.
It really works well. The website pages have a lot of info and piks of the
tower install, the antenna mods, and antenna tramming. Phil KB9CRY

http://www.qsl.net/nidxa/kb9cry/kb9cry_40meterAnt.htm