Re: [TowerTalk] My New 40M Antenna

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] My New 40M Antenna
From: Jan Erik Holm <sm2ekm@telia.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 07:09:06 +0100
Nice installation, congrats. I like the view from the
top of tower, nice.
By the way, I just did get a AlfaSpid rotor so it?s
gonna be interesting to see how it makes it in this
rough climate. Haven?t figured out what to turn with
it yet but I will come up with something this summer,
thinking about a 100ft rotating tower that I had laying
in the weeds for years, time to put it up I guess.

Jim SM2EKM

kb9cry@comcast.net wrote:

Wishing to brag; check out my new 40M antenna & tower erected this summer/fall. It really works well. The website pages have a lot of info and piks of the tower install, the antenna mods, and antenna tramming. Phil KB9CRY

http://www.qsl.net/nidxa/kb9cry/kb9cry_40meterAnt.htm