Re: [TowerTalk] W4AN Silent Key

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] W4AN Silent Key
From: edoc <kd4e@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2004 21:32:27 -0400
Tom Rauch wrote:
It is with the deepest regret imaginable that I must report the unexpected
death of my dear friend and fellow amateur W4AN. Bill unexpectedly passed
away this morning. Bill was a good friend of mine, and he was a great asset
to the community.

> snip

I am in communications with Dana, and will pass along whatever information I
have.

73 Tom

Wow, he was so young!

You are a blessing to the family to serve as a buffer between
his many fellow Hams and them so they are not overwhelmed.

Will pray for his family.

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e
West Central Florida