Re: [TowerTalk] W4AN Silent Key

To: <kd4e@arrl.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] W4AN Silent Key
From: "Jim Wilcox" <jim.wil@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 01:52:09 -0400
That was nice of you to express your thoughts about Bill, Doc.

However, your inclusion of political comments were improper, yet give me
permission to say that President Bush is the liar and puppet.  He
undoubtedly is one of the most dangerous people in the world and an
embarrassment to the United States.  Thanks to him, the world despises and
mistrusts us.  For those who say "God bless America," I can say only that we
certainly need it now.  Wake up, people of the United States!  Look at how
this person has fouled our country.

I guess I'll be thrown off the reflector for this--it's been a great one.
(Doc should go, too.)

73

Jim, W3WV

"All the problems we face in the United States today can be traced to an
unenlightened immigration policy on the part of the American Indian."
--Pat Paulson