Re: [TowerTalk] BPL: Presidential Backing

To: "Marlon Schafer (509-982-2181)" <ooe@odessaoffice.com>,Towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] BPL: Presidential Backing
From: Bill Aycock <baycock@direcway.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:11:06 -0500

Without going to your second paragraph, I could tell that you are not a ham. You attribute our desires only to the "bottom line" and not to other personal feelings. Most Hams ARE on the net, but not for cost savings. The act of communication is only a small part of our process; the acts that build that capability are usually of as much value.

Ignorance can be cured, but there must be a desire. Your attitude is unfortunate, but as long as the profit-loss aspects are the first (and probably only) thing that matters to you, there is no expectation of a more enlightened approach.

It is really apparent that the President and the current FCC Commission only care about feeding those who put $$ in their pockets. The flagrant violation of their own procedures makes that clear. You apparently see things the same way.

ie, you don't have a clue.

Bill