Re: [TowerTalk] Mystery Hy-Gain tribander

To: "J.Hector Garcia M" <Hector@telecom1.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mystery Hy-Gain tribander
From: "Alan C. Zack" <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 23:21:52 -0700
I agree with J. Hector.  A Mosley usually has one trap per element leg, where
Cushcraft and Hy-Gain have two.  And Mosley has a direct connection to the
driven element, no matching devices,
but I usually use a balun.
73

"J.Hector Garcia M" wrote:

> sure not a mosley antenna ?

 Alan Zack
 Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
 Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
 Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
 SEMPER PARATUS
 http://www.gocoastguard.com/