Re: [TowerTalk] Archeological find in my Anchor hole

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Archeological find in my Anchor hole
From: doc <kd4e@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 17:11:47 -0400
Hope this is not a bad omen for my tower. A foot to the east, north or
south and I'd of missed the whole thing because I obviously hit the head
as I dug.. And it wasn't very deep because I had just reached 3'. Just
happed to have a contractor over too, who we're considering having him
build us a barn. He said I should have just pretended it was an animal.
Because now I'll be sorry I told anyone. I think I did the right thing
by calling the sheriff but now I'm hoping I wont be sorry later.  Well
we'll see...
Noel,
West Haven, UT
de KD6JHV

One, two, three, four ... huh?

Oh, sorry, I am counting how long it takes a "native american"
group to sue to prevent you from erecting a tower in the midst
of a "native american burial ground".

I am a "native American", since I was born here, but I promise
not to sue!

If you are even more unfortunate they might try to declare your
entire property a historic site that needs to be excavated ...
stranger things have happened!

Will pray that nothing of the sort happens ... indeed you are
likely on solid ground as the remains have not been washed
away and separated over the years by floodwaters.

Fascinating story just the same and I would have done the
same as you, praying all the while that they discovered
nothing too notable!

73, doc kd4e