Re: [TowerTalk] Stuck tower is unstuck!

To: "david jordan" <wa3gin@erols.com>, "Joe" <WD0M@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stuck tower is unstuck!
From: "Richard M. Gillingham" <rmoodyg@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 12:15:07 -0400
Umm..  It's not rocket science.  Put your own 'tags' on..  I 'tagged' my
hazer cable in about 30 seconds of work.  BTW, something the manufacturere
couldn't do since they didn't know the height of my tower installation,
hence couldn't know the lengthe of cable required.  UST, Tri-Ex, could mark
'em, but so can you..

gil, w1rg