RE: [TowerTalk] Replying to the list...AGAIN!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Replying to the list...AGAIN!
From: "Keith Dutson" <kjdutson@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:12:11 -0500
I think it should be a matter of convenience to the majority of list
participants.  I can plainly see your vote is to not reply to the list, but
do not understand the reasoning behind your choice from a convenience
standpoint.  One disadvantage to the current list setup is that one must
reply to all to make their reply public.  Unfortunately, this means the poor
soul who originally posted gets two reply posts.  This DEFINITELY clutters
up the inbox.

In case it is not obvious, my preference is reply to list only.  Currently I
belong to 8 lists and this is one of two that reply to sender by default.
And these two cause more problems than the other 6 combined.

Keith WD5DXL
http://www.dutson.net/Ham/Index.html