Re: [TowerTalk] Replying to the list...AGAIN!

To: <RWMaylott@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Replying to the list...AGAIN!
From: "Jerry Keller" <k3bz@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:58:07 -0400
How could any of us possibly know if a posting is of interest or not if it is
sent direct and not to the reflector?  Sometimes a poster asks for responses to
go direct, and that takes some judgement, but otherwise I hope posts will
continue to be to the reflector, so we can all decide for ourselves if it's of
interest or not. It only takes a second or two to hit the delete button.... so
what's the problem?  My 2 cents...

73,  Jerry K3BZ