Re: [TowerTalk] Array Solutions

To: k7acz@cox.net, TowerTalk@contesting.com, antennas@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Array Solutions
From: BobK8IA@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 14:37:46 EDT
In a message dated 10/18/2004 11:29:47 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
k7acz@cox.net writes:
Does anyone know of any problems with Array Solutions, WX0B, the maker
of tower and antenna stuff and dealer for ICE lightning protectors?
I had called them several times last week but got no answer, just
voice mail, and I left messages.  Also sent a couple of emails, no
replies.  Thought today, being a new week, someone might be there to
answer the phone but still just voice mail.
I just want to confirm what ICE suppressers he has in stock before I
order in case I need to substitute one over another to avoid delays in
shipping.
Maybe they are off on one of the DXpeditions going on right now....
TIA

Similar deal here. I ordered some stuff on October 4 and havent heard a
thing, nada. Voice mail only and no callbacks from them.

73, Bob K8IA