Re: [TowerTalk] Array Solutions

To: "Alan C. Zack" <k7acz@cox.net>,Tower Talk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Array Solutions
From: Joe - WDØM <WD0M@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 12:39:22 -0600
Hi Alan,

Array Solutions dos NOT stock ICE products - you place the order with Array, and they send the order to ICE. Took me almost a month to receive my orders....Jay isn't happy with the arrangement, but to my knowledge, hasn't changed the process. Good equipment - I like it - just lengthy to receive following your order being placed.

73,

Joe
WDØM