Re: [TowerTalk] Array Solutions

To: "Tower Talk" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Array Solutions
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 00:36:14 -0500
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 12:39:22 -0600, Joe - WD M wrote:

>Array Solutions dos NOT stock ICE products - you place the order with
>Array, and they send the order to ICE.  Took me almost a month to receive
>my orders....Jay isn't happy with the arrangement, but to my knowledge,
>hasn't changed the process.  Good equipment - I like it - just lengthy to
>receive following your order being placed.

Also count on having to send the VHF ICE filters back for realignment. I bought
two -- one for six meters and one for two meters. Both were significantly out
of
alignment (a couple of dB loss in the passband, spec was a lot less).  I also
bought some HF filters, which were fine.  BTW -- the filter performance was
verified using lab quality test equipment by substitution with the filter
working
into a good dummy load.

Jim