RE: [TowerTalk] New antenna system

To: <rf@xemaps.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] New antenna system
From: "Roger Huntley" <snr.huntley@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 02:18:01 -0000
Howard,
You hit the nail on the head!!  The people we hear complaining, and it seems
there is always someone who will complain, not necessarily to the
manufacturer, but to everyone else who could not possibly help them, are the
ones that do not even have an antenna.  Just someone passing along third
hand gossip.

I have assembled 5 of them and never had a problem.  Greatest thing since
sliced bread.

Roger, W7VV