Re: [TowerTalk] Aircraft Cable / Safety Line

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Aircraft Cable / Safety Line
From: "Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)" <nv8a@att.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 19:50:56 -0400
To me, at least, it's worth more than a couple hundred dollars. But does
that mean that safety equipment only works if I pay top dollar for it?
If I can get a better deal, I can buy equipment that keeps me safe in
more situations.

But did you miss my conclusion that Dan's price actually sounds good now
that I've compared it with other options?

Alan NV8A

On 06/04/05 04:15 pm paul@w8aef.com tossed the following ingredients
into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup: