Re: [TowerTalk] rugged 6 meter beam ?

To: "'Tom Sessions'" <RADIO_K4RV@peoplepc.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] rugged 6 meter beam ?
From: "Gary Mitchelson - N3JPU" <n3jpu@speakeasy.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 17:22:01 -0400
C3I ! http://www.c3iusa.com/

I had their C6 for a while (worked WAS and VUCC 300+ grids with 100W with
it) which uses a 2" OD x .062 wall 19' boom and the elements are .5" and
.625" x .058. These sections are compressed in a press to make a very robust
element connection. They have other sizes from a 5 element up to a 13 which
I will be switching to this year.

They make a very robust antenna.

Gary Mitchelson
N3JPU Montgomery Co. MD  FM19