Re: [TowerTalk] How to weather seal a Tailtwister rotor?

To: w4emb@myacc.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How to weather seal a Tailtwister rotor?
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:17:38 EDT

Marshall, even if you were able to weather seal the rotator there is still
the problem of moisture condensation inside the unit due to the heating/cooling
 cycle from day to night. The condensation will collect and the same trouble
will  occur.

The only safe option is to remove the rotator and store it inside where
there is some humidity control or at least store it right side up so
condensation
can run out of the unit.

73,
Gerald/K5GW

In a message dated 9/13/2005 6:27:24 P.M. Central Standard Time,