Re: [TowerTalk] Weller Portasol/Pyropen

To: "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Weller Portasol/Pyropen
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:12:43 -0500
I also have one of those.  I got both to take for VP8WWW not knowing which
would be better for the trip.  The Portasol was in a case with everything
needed so it was the one to go.  That Pyropen sounds like a small jet engine
on startup.  The first time I lit it, I thought it was going to launch from
my hand. <grin>  As you say, it is the best choice for tower work.

Keith