Re: [TowerTalk] EZ-hang - Tree Companies

To: "'Rob Atkinson, K5UJ'" <k5uj@hotmail.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] EZ-hang - Tree Companies
From: "Barry Merrill" <barry@mxg.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:52:06 -0600
In honor of my 96 year-old Father, alive and well and a
Division Manager with Bartlett Tree Experts for 60 years,
I'll share his advice on tree companies:

Make sure the tree man has insurance; there are a lot of
fly-by-night "butchers" that will climb your trees, but
if they fall out of your tree, past cases have held that
the homeowner or his insurance company has the liability
for the injuries, as irrational as that might sound.

73

Barry, W5GN