[TowerTalk] Tower and antennas

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower and antennas
From: "David J Windisch" <davidjw@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 05:50:43 -0500
Hi, all concerned:

I have a 96-foot tower and large-capacity rotator for installation this
spring.

I can buy the following, *unused*, *uninstalled*, in *unopened* boxes, all
of which was bought and has been stored(!) for 5-10 years:

1. C31/XR
2. MAG 240N
3. WARC 2/2
4.  Polyphaser setup with 4 100+ ft LMR600 lines/connectors and 1 100+ ft
1318FX line/connectors

What should I expect to pay for each item?

Separately, is anyone out there using an M-squared skip-log, or know of
someone who is,
who'd critique it?   I've read the eham reviews, and at least one fellow has
had one up approaching ten years.

I'm thinking hard about contenting myself with general hamming, simplicity,
one feedline, one boom, affordable rotator, low maintenance, those kinds of
things.

TIA & 73,
Dave, N3HE
Cincinnati