[TowerTalk] Glen Martin Voyager Hazer

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Glen Martin Voyager Hazer
From: "Carl Smidt" <xveoneov@primus.ca>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 17:03:25 -0400
I had a metal fabricating friend build, on site, a five foot elevator to
hold the rotator, thrust bearing and beam, sliding on simple, parallel, barn
door sliders on a free standing 50 foot tower.

Works great, I can work on the antenna, etc., at ground level, no climbing
and it has served me well for more than 10 years now.

If a storm is pending, I just lower the elevator and hoist it back up again
afterwards.

73,  Carl  VE9OV