Re: [TowerTalk] concrete forms

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] concrete forms
From: Alan NV8A <nv8a@att.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 12:31:57 -0400
My understanding is that -- in the US, at least -- the specified
strength of concrete is achieved only after 28 days. What percentage it
would have achieved after two days, a week, two weeks, etc., I don't know.

I have been quoted an 8-week delivery delay for the tower I have in
mind, but I can get the base plate and bolts delivered ahead of time so
that the concrete will have had at least the full four weeks to harden
before I put any load on it.

Alan NV8A