Re: [TowerTalk] UST base grouting

To: "'Alan NV8A'" <nv8a@att.net>,"'towertalk reflector'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] UST base grouting
From: "JC Smith" <jc-smith@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 14:52:29 -0700
Alan,

I agree with you completely about the leveling nuts, but a friend of mine
put up a used MA-770 and after he had it installed he realized had forgot
the bottom nuts.  He didn't bother to take it down and install them and it's
still standing tall (and straight as far as I can tell) after nearly 20
years.

73 - JC, K0HPS