[TowerTalk] Alfa Spid north centering solution found

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Alfa Spid north centering solution found
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 21:40:17 -0700
Previously, I had posted that I could not
get my Alfa Spid controller to support north
centering.  Thanks to some help from some
TT'ers, I now have my Alfa Spid working with
north centering.  The (undocumented) command
is PH=179.  I would characterize having to issue
this command as as quirky, but it does work.
There is still the remaining problem that the
baud rate is fixed at 1200 and most DCU-1 emulation
programs are fixed at 4800.

Rick Karlquist
N6RK